GERMANY: IMB Organisers To Lend Support To Chinese Show
Under the new deal Koelnmesse will contribute its expertise, long-standing experience and network of global contacts to help ensure that the China International Sewing Machinery & Accessories (CISMA) fair in Shanghai, which has become the largest Chinese event for clothing machinery over the last few years, achieves high international standards.
The cooperation will be managed by the Fashion business unit of Koelnmesse together with its subsidiary in Singapore and its office in Beijing.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020