CHINA: Impactiva partners with NSF on textile testing
Quality assurance provider Impactiva has partnered with global public health and safety organisation NSF International to provide laboratory testing for the global textile industry.
Impactiva, which already specialises in the leather, footwear, apparel sectors, will incorporate NSF test reports into an end-to-end laboratory testing quality assurance programme tailored for each client.
Testing for restricted substances and physical property failures will be performed at NSF International's laboratory in Shanghai, China.
In addition to potential cost-savings, increased government scrutiny has made higher-quality laboratory testing essential in the fashion industry.
In response to this, Impactiva will also provide ongoing updates on the latest changes in global standards and regulations.
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020