CHINA: Impactiva partners with NSF on textile testing
Quality assurance provider Impactiva has partnered with global public health and safety organisation NSF International to provide laboratory testing for the global textile industry.
Impactiva, which already specialises in the leather, footwear, apparel sectors, will incorporate NSF test reports into an end-to-end laboratory testing quality assurance programme tailored for each client.
Testing for restricted substances and physical property failures will be performed at NSF International's laboratory in Shanghai, China.
In addition to potential cost-savings, increased government scrutiny has made higher-quality laboratory testing essential in the fashion industry.
In response to this, Impactiva will also provide ongoing updates on the latest changes in global standards and regulations.
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)