UK: Impatient Arcadia Tells Baugur To "Get On With It"
British fashion retailer and takeover target Arcadia Group Plc warned Icelandic retailer Baugar on Thursday it was running out of patience as it decides whether to make a formal bid for the owner of the Top Shop and Miss Selfridge chains. "The timing is in their hands," Arcadia chairman Adam Broadbent told shareholders at the company's annual meeting in London today. We have urged them to get on with it."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again