ETHIOPIA: In talks on major Turkish textile investment
Final negotiations are underway to secure a planned investment by Turkish textile manufacturer Akber to construct the biggest textile plant in Ethiopia so far.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- Cambodia raises minimum wage for garment workers