AUSTRALIA: Incentive Package Lifts Coles Myer Chief
John Fletcher, the new chief executive at Australia's biggest retailer Coles Myer Ltd, will be granted 2.5 million options as part of a five year incentive package to shake the company into shape. The options over its ordinary shares will be granted in five tranches of 500,000 with a strike price of $6.33. Each tranche of 500,000 will vest on 10 September in each successive year providing performance hurdles at the end of the previous financial year are met, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020