USA: Increased Expenses Dent Polymer Research Corp's Results
Polymer Research Corp of America has reported a net income of $49,525 on revenues of $1,626,246 for the quarter ended March 31, 2001. This compares with net income of $135,204 ($.07 per share) on revenues of $1,476,981 for the quarter ended March 31, 2000. The company, which manufactures a range of textile printing inks, says the decrease in net income is the result of increased selling, general and administrative expense.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands