PAKISTAN: Indian Manufacturers Offer Special Deal To Textile Industry
Indian manufacturers have offered a special low price deal on machinery to help modernise the Pakistani textile industry. If the deal is found to be acceptable then the two countries may enter into a bilateral agreement, with Pakistan importing Indian made textile machinery and accessories and India importing other goods from Pakistan into its market system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again