UK: India's Reliance Signs Up For TI Membership
Keeping in touch with customers and abreast of current issues in the global textile industry has proved pivotal in Reliance Industries' decision to join the Textile Institute. According to Sudoph Sapra, president (polyester sector) of Reliance Industries - India's largest private sector company - and chairman of The TI's Indian National Office, and TI regional president for India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, the continued success of any manufacturer in today's marketplace depends on access to market trends and knowledge. He says: "We are extremely pleased with The Textile Institute's authority and the value-added benefits it offers to its members such as the wealth of knowledge available and the access to global events. I believe the exciting opportunities we derive from our membership will play a key role in the continued growth and success of our organisation."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020