UK: Indigo Fusion Adds To Design Team
Jeanswear maker Indigo Fusion has strengthened its design team with the appointment of Lucy Adamson as senior designer for mid-market labels MO and Sindrome.
Adamson is now working on designs for autumn/winter 2005/06, with the primary focus being on denim jackets, jeans and skirts.
As senior designer, Adamson will oversee the development of MO and Sindrome, ensuring that the labels develop as seasons change.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar