FINLAND: Inditex acquires Zara franchise in Finland
The acquisition will see Inditex directly manage the four Zara stores in Finland.
"The process is in line with Inditex's standard management formula in the immense majority of countries where the company has a sales presence," the company said.
Franchisee staff will be incorporated into the Inditex Group.
The company has been operating in Finland since 2002.
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Unveiling a new five-year plan to improve worker safety at the factories in Bangladesh that produce their clothing, North American brands and retailers were keen to stress the similarities between the...
The group of 70 retailers and brands that have signed up to the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh have agreed to inspect all of their supplier factories in the country within the next n...
Spanish retail group Inditex is in the process of rolling out a new store image for its off-price brand Lefties - but has denied that it will relaunch the whole chain....
Turkish denim specialist Calik Denim has unveiled its new "super-stretch" fabric line at a launch event attended by executives from Bershka, Mavi, Lee Cooper, Diesel, Giorgio Armani and Zara....
Four apparel and retail brands are named in the top 50 rankings of Interbrand's latest Best Global Green Brands report....
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Fashion meets function with end-to-end solutions
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Vietnam garment exports slow as orders stall
- Nike digital direction pushes speed and innovation
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- PVH debuts Van Heusen self-fastening shirts