SPAIN: Inditex appoints Merino as CFO
Fashion group Inditex has appointed Antonio Rubio Merino as chief financial officer.
Merino, who has already been serving as administrator of Inditex, will also join the steering committee and the business committee of the company.
Before joining Inditex in 2003, Merino was director of consolidation and audit at Grupo Abengoa.
In addition, Abel López has been appointed as new director of export and transport at Inditex. López will take on new corporate responsibilities within the transport area, adding to those he already had in the export area.
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
Spanish retail group Inditex will invest €250 million to expand its logistic infrastructures by 2008 as it pursues its aggressive five-year strategy to own nearly 5,000 shops around the world....
Retail chain operator Inditex says that same-store sales for the second quarter ended 31 July are 'going well', AFX News reported....
Maria Castellano, deputy chairman of Spanish retail group Inditex SA, says the company plans to operate a total of 109 stores throughout Asia compared to the current 16 by 2009, the Expansion newspape...
Spanish fashion group Industria de Diseno Textil SA (Inditex) is planning to launch its Zara chain on to Norwegian market in 2006, according to the business's Scandinavian manager Jesper Carvalho Ande...
Spanish retailer Inditex has reported a 19 per cent hike in first-quarter net sales after the group increased its selling areas and its same-store sales....
Mango, Spain's expansionist women's fashion chain, is set to open its first US store in the city of Santa Monica in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, a company spokeswoman told just-style exclusively...
Fashion group Industria de Diseno Textil SA (Inditex) has named Pablo Isla as its new chief executive officer....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"