SPAIN: Inditex CEO Sells 500,000 Shares
The chief executive officer and vice-president of Spanish fashion giant Inditex, Jose Maria Castellano, has reduced his stake in the parent firm of retail chain Zara through the sale of 500,000 shares. Castellano's decision to reduce his holding to 1.4 million shares comes just three weeks after Inditex chairman Amancio Ortega sold a 1.98 per cent stake in the firm to a group of private investors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores