UK: Inditex reshuffles execs as Patel moves to US
Spanish retail giant Inditex is reshuffling executives at its Italian and UK operations as current UK boss Dilip Patel heads to the US.
A spokesperson for Inditex said Patel, currently director of Inditex UK, will take over Inditex US "in the coming weeks".
As a result, the head of its Italian business, Lorenzo Marcheselli, will take the helm at its UK operations.
Inditex, which operates the flagship Zara fashion chain, reported revenues of over EUR7bn (US$9.1bn) for the first half of the fiscal year, increasing its net profit by 32%.
Finding a cheap and responsive outsourcing option closer to home is increasingly a key option for US and European brands....
As one of the company’s key short term strategies, Metersbonwe Group plans to transform to fast fashion business model, imitating the success of international fast fashion players like Zara and H&M. I...
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Fast Retailing, the owner of Japanese casual clothing brand Uniqlo, is continuing to review the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh....
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship