UK: Inditex reshuffles execs as Patel moves to US
Spanish retail giant Inditex is reshuffling executives at its Italian and UK operations as current UK boss Dilip Patel heads to the US.
A spokesperson for Inditex said Patel, currently director of Inditex UK, will take over Inditex US "in the coming weeks".
As a result, the head of its Italian business, Lorenzo Marcheselli, will take the helm at its UK operations.
Inditex, which operates the flagship Zara fashion chain, reported revenues of over EUR7bn (US$9.1bn) for the first half of the fiscal year, increasing its net profit by 32%.
Finding a cheap and responsive outsourcing option closer to home is increasingly a key option for US and European brands....
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Fast Retailing, the owner of Japanese casual clothing brand Uniqlo, is continuing to review the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a rush by apparel brands and retailers to sign the new Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh, a report on what the agreement entails, a...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019