UK: Inditex reshuffles execs as Patel moves to US
Spanish retail giant Inditex is reshuffling executives at its Italian and UK operations as current UK boss Dilip Patel heads to the US.
A spokesperson for Inditex said Patel, currently director of Inditex UK, will take over Inditex US "in the coming weeks".
As a result, the head of its Italian business, Lorenzo Marcheselli, will take the helm at its UK operations.
Inditex, which operates the flagship Zara fashion chain, reported revenues of over EUR7bn (US$9.1bn) for the first half of the fiscal year, increasing its net profit by 32%.
Finding a cheap and responsive outsourcing option closer to home is increasingly a key option for US and European brands....
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Fast Retailing, the owner of Japanese casual clothing brand Uniqlo, is continuing to review the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a rush by apparel brands and retailers to sign the new Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh, a report on what the agreement entails, a...
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts