US: Inditex takes Massimo Dutti to New York
The 1,270 sq mt flagship store on Fifth Avenue will employ 250 people
Inditex's Massimo Dutti chain has entered into the US market with its first New York store.
The 1,270 sq mt flagship store on Fifth Avenue, which spans across three floors, is the largest Massimo Dutti shop worldwide. It will employ 250 people and follow the brand's new store concept.
Massimo Dutti has also launched its online store in the US. It will offer the brand's full range of clothing, footwear and accessories for men and women.
As part of the launch, the apparel brand has introduced a limited-edition collection, which is available online and at Massimo Dutti's flagship stores.
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
Inditex has expressed surprise over allegations that immigrants and children have been producing clothing for its Zara fashion brand in "degrading" sweatshop conditions....
Hong Kong-based fashion retailer Esprit has added three more former Inditex executives to its team to lead the company's new corporate strategy as well as develop and implement some of its major proje...
Fashion retail giant Inditex, owner of the Zara brand, recorded a 22% increase in net profit in fiscal 2012, boosted by a double-digit sales increase and nearly 500 new store openings....
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges Burma faces in becoming a competitive sourcing destination, Under Armour filing a trademark infringement lawsuit against ...
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)