US: Inditex takes Massimo Dutti to New York
The 1,270 sq mt flagship store on Fifth Avenue will employ 250 people
Inditex's Massimo Dutti chain has entered into the US market with its first New York store.
The 1,270 sq mt flagship store on Fifth Avenue, which spans across three floors, is the largest Massimo Dutti shop worldwide. It will employ 250 people and follow the brand's new store concept.
Massimo Dutti has also launched its online store in the US. It will offer the brand's full range of clothing, footwear and accessories for men and women.
As part of the launch, the apparel brand has introduced a limited-edition collection, which is available online and at Massimo Dutti's flagship stores.
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
Inditex has expressed surprise over allegations that immigrants and children have been producing clothing for its Zara fashion brand in "degrading" sweatshop conditions....
Hong Kong-based fashion retailer Esprit has added three more former Inditex executives to its team to lead the company's new corporate strategy as well as develop and implement some of its major proje...
Fashion retail giant Inditex, owner of the Zara brand, recorded a 22% increase in net profit in fiscal 2012, boosted by a double-digit sales increase and nearly 500 new store openings....
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges Burma faces in becoming a competitive sourcing destination, Under Armour filing a trademark infringement lawsuit against ...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: DSW, Chico's, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015