US: Inditex takes Massimo Dutti to New York
The 1,270 sq mt flagship store on Fifth Avenue will employ 250 people
Inditex's Massimo Dutti chain has entered into the US market with its first New York store.
The 1,270 sq mt flagship store on Fifth Avenue, which spans across three floors, is the largest Massimo Dutti shop worldwide. It will employ 250 people and follow the brand's new store concept.
Massimo Dutti has also launched its online store in the US. It will offer the brand's full range of clothing, footwear and accessories for men and women.
As part of the launch, the apparel brand has introduced a limited-edition collection, which is available online and at Massimo Dutti's flagship stores.
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
Inditex has expressed surprise over allegations that immigrants and children have been producing clothing for its Zara fashion brand in "degrading" sweatshop conditions....
Hong Kong-based fashion retailer Esprit has added three more former Inditex executives to its team to lead the company's new corporate strategy as well as develop and implement some of its major proje...
Fashion retail giant Inditex, owner of the Zara brand, recorded a 22% increase in net profit in fiscal 2012, boosted by a double-digit sales increase and nearly 500 new store openings....
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges Burma faces in becoming a competitive sourcing destination, Under Armour filing a trademark infringement lawsuit against ...
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Weatherproof jackets release harmful chemicals"
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies