CHINA: Inditex to launch Chinese Zara site
The www.zara.cn site will offer home delivery and in-store collection. Zara will also offer consumers a toll-free customer service phone line to help resolve any queries or issues associated with their purchases.
Zara entered China in 2006 with a store in Shanghai. It now operates over 100 stores in more than 40 Chinese cities. Zara operates over 300 Inditex stores in China across eight banners, making it one of its largest international divisions outside its Spanish home market.
The move will mean that the company has e-commerce operations in all of the markets in which it is present.
Opportunities the apparel industry should focus on this year include developing strategic relationships to improve flexibility across the supply chain; a focus on adding value through design, innovati...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
Two campaigns carried out over the past two years by two groups of activists have achieved very different results. Whereas Greenpeace has successfully corralled major brands and retailers into its Det...
The most read stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges Burma faces in becoming a competitive sourcing destination, Under Armour filing a trademark infringement lawsuit against ...
Danish clothing firm IC Companys has joined the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), which works to reduce the environmental and social impacts of global apparel and footwear production....
Ahead of talks scheduled to take place next week on a potential rise in the minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's garment and footwear factories, campaigners are urging fashion brands to support an i...
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Clarity on competition law and living wages
- Can technology shape a sustainable fashion future?
- Frustrations come to the fore in Bangladesh
- Talks progressing on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- Hugo Boss in talks over supplier labour claims
- US trade agenda back on track
- H&M warns of "negative" impact from dollar
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015