SPAIN: Inditex to launch Uterqüe in Russia
Spanish textiles giant Inditex Group has announced the launch of its first Uterqüe shop in Russia.
The store is located in Metropolis, one of the major shopping centres in the Russian capital Moscow.
It means all the group's fashion formats are now present in Russia, following the group's first store in 2003.
Uterqüe, which was launched in July 2008, now has 60 stores in 13 countries including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Belgium, Cyprus, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey and Russia.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
"Colombia's clothing and textile industry is one of the largest and most experienced in Latin America, especially with the application of technology in production processes," according to Camila Toled...
Despite shrugging off the impact of economic turbulence to post a 5% rise in the value of its clothing and footwear market in 2009, the sector in Russia is expected to struggle this year new research ...
Fashion retail group Inditex has taken 100% control of Germany subsidiary Zara Deutschland, buying out joint venture partner Otto Group's remanining 22% stake....
Tempe, the company that designs, manufactures and distributes Inditex's footwear and accessories, has opened a Spanish store under the group's 'for&from' project'. ...
Spanish textiles firm Inditex is to embark on a new environmental plan next year, the company's boss told shareholders. ...
Spanish retailer Inditex Group has announced the group's entry into two new markets in 2011 - Australia and South Africa. ...
Spanish fashion retailer Cortefiel will continue expanding in Central and Latin America following its arrival in Costa Rica, a company official has told just-style. ...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022