SPAIN: Inditex To Launch Zara In Norway
Spanish fashion group Industria de Diseno Textil SA (Inditex) is planning to launch its Zara chain on to Norwegian market in 2006, according to the business's Scandinavian manager Jesper Carvalho Andersen.
Inditex has not yet revealed the exact date of Zara's first store opening. The store will be on the Bogstadveien street in Oslo, where the company already operates two Massimo Dutti stores - its only two outlets in Norway currently.
Inditex is said to be considering other stores in the Norwegian capital. The company's Scandinavian operations currently operate four Zara stores in Denmark and three Zara stores in Sweden.
Spanish retail group Inditex will invest €250 million to expand its logistic infrastructures by 2008 as it pursues its aggressive five-year strategy to own nearly 5,000 shops around the world....
Retail chain operator Inditex says that same-store sales for the second quarter ended 31 July are 'going well', AFX News reported....
Maria Castellano, deputy chairman of Spanish retail group Inditex SA, says the company plans to operate a total of 109 stores throughout Asia compared to the current 16 by 2009, the Expansion newspape...
Spanish retailer Inditex has reported a 19 per cent hike in first-quarter net sales after the group increased its selling areas and its same-store sales....
Leading luxury department store chain Selfridges has banned all fur goods from its shops....
Fashion group Industria de Diseno Textil SA (Inditex) has named Pablo Isla as its new chief executive officer....
Spain's Hinojosa and Garcia Quiroz families, the founding entrepreneurs behind Spanish retail giant Cortefiel, have agreed to sell their 52 per cent stake to CVC European Equity Partners, the UK-based...
Spanish fashion giant Inditex has opened its first store in Costa Rica under the Zara name....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020