UK: Individual Footwear A Blank Canvas For Wearers
Shoes which are literally a blank canvas that wearers can customise by painting their own designs on the uppers are the latest London novelty from footwear stylist Olivia Morris.
To facilitate colouring each pair is sold with a brush and paintbox of pigments suitable for the surface. They will be sold as the Blank Canvas range both through Morris's own recently opened retail outlet and other selected stores.
By Sonia Roberts.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar