INDONESIA: IndoRama Plans Issue Of 1 Trillion Rupees In Bonds
Publicly listed polyester manufacturer PT IndoRama Synthetics TBk has announced that it is to issue 1 trillion rupees ($95m) in five year bonds on the local market later this month to cover repayments on the company's short term debts. Company vice president SP Lohia stated that the around $80m would go towards paying part of a syndicated loan with the remaining $15m being used to back up the company's working capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores