INDIA: Indus Fila buys Indus Garments for US$2.3m
Indian fashion and textile manufacturer Indus Fila Ltd has bought a 51% stake in Indus Garments (India) Pvt Ltd for INR93.5m (US$2.3m).
Indus Garments is an established apparel manufacturer that makes 3.6m garments a year and exports more than 96% of its products to customers in the US and Europe.
The acquired company made a profit of INR46.4m on turnover of INR899m in fiscal 07.
Kohl's Corporation and Fila Luxembourg Sarl have announced a multi-year licensing agreement naming Kohl's as the exclusive US retailer of the Fila Sport collection....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020