INDIA: Indus League To Buy Jealous Brand
Indus League, the apparel company in which Pantaloon Group holds a strategic stake, is planning to acquire women's jeans brand Jealous for an undisclosed sum.
According to the terms of the deal, Indus will also take on Jealous's management team.
The takeover will allow Indus League to boost its women's wear portfolio.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Casual wear business Lee Cooper is planning to set up a joint venture with one of the Pantaloon group's units, press reports said....
Indian department store operator Pantaloon Retail's board of directors has voted in favour of a joint venture company with children's apparel company Gini & Jony. ...
Department store and hypermarket company Pantaloon Retail Ltd says it will spend INR12.75 crore to gain a stake in a joint venture with Liberty Shoes Ltd....
Fashion company Pantaloon Retail Ltd says it will spend INR1 billion to enhance its technology infrastructure in the coming three years and is partnering with software maker SAP to facilitate the impr...
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective