NEW ZEALAND: Industry Buying Show Launches Next Week
Next week the New Zealand women's and men's clothing industry is running its first seasonal buying show for many years.
Called FashionSource, the twice a year seasonal event is being staged in Auckland in a joint venture between industry magazine Apparel and the large buying co-operative Composite Retail Group.
The first strictly trade show runs on 19-20 September, with over 700 buyers registered (and up to 1000 expected) to see over 100 stands.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores