UK: Industry conference confirms new speakers
Marks & Spencer and Crystal Martin have been confirmed as speakers at a new industry conference set to take place at the end of next month.
Organised by ASBCI, the Association of Suppliers to the British Clothing Industry, the 'Making it in the UK- Ready or not?' event is a follow-up to a conference the group hosted nearly two years ago.
Tony O'Connor, head of design, menswear at Marks & Spencer and Jonny Mitchell, executive director of Crystal Martin International will join speakers from the Alliance Project, De Montfort University, Fashion Enter, and Make it British.
Speakers have been assembled from the government, fashion retail, brand, manufacturing and training sectors - all of which are working to rejuvenate the UK's garment-making industry.
They will focus on giving practical advice and sharing their experiences, wisdom and visions on the future of UK garment making.
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Among the industry executives who spoke with just-style this year were William E Connor, chairman and CEO of William E Connor & Associates; Crystal Group's CEO Andrew Lo; Helena Helmersson, head of su...
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape