AUSTRALIA: Industry Gathers For TI Conference
Seventy-two speakers from 15 nations will gather in Melbourne next week to discuss every facet of the textile industry at the Textile Institute 81st World Conference. Being held from 1-4 April at the Melbourne Convention Centre, the event has attracted leading practitioners in the textile industry from around the world. It will be opened by Dougal Pleasance, conference convenor and president of the The Textile Institute's Southern Australia Section.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores