EU: Industry group opposes Pakistan tariff waiver
The recent decision by the World Trade Organization (WTO) to let the European Union (EU) temporarily lift duties on 75 products from Pakistan - the majority of which are textiles, apparel, and footwear - has been slammed by a European industry group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry