USA: Industry Vet Listanowsky Joins The Thread As Interim CEO
The Thread(TM) ( www.thethread.com ), the online global sourcing network specifically designed for the apparel, textile, footwear, and accessories industries, today announced that it has launched a global search for a CEO. The company has also appointed industry veteran, Jack Listanowsky as interim CEO. In addition to these new duties, Mr Listanowsky, will continue in his role as president of global sourcing and business development for the company.As former chief sourcing and production officer for The Limited, Inc, a $10bn vertical retailer, and vice president of manufacturing and operations for Liz Claiborne, Inc, for 15 years, Mr. Listanowsky has established himself as a leading fashion executive and gained recognition for his ability to steer apparel companies to greater success and profitability. Listanowsky joined The Thread earlier this year."At this stage of my career, I'm excited to be in a position to help this organisation grow to meet market demand. The rapid pace at which we are expanding compelled me to take on this double duty, until we find the right leader to take us to the next level," said Jack Listanowsky.Recently, The Thread unveiled a integrated marketing campaign to promote and position the company, while creating numerous partnerships with various leaders in the new economy, such as: Bowstreet, Competitive Knowledge, Exodus, Leverent, Oracle and Sun Microsystems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective