USA: Industry Vet Listanowsky Joins The Thread As Interim CEO
The Thread(TM) ( www.thethread.com ), the online global sourcing network specifically designed for the apparel, textile, footwear, and accessories industries, today announced that it has launched a global search for a CEO. The company has also appointed industry veteran, Jack Listanowsky as interim CEO. In addition to these new duties, Mr Listanowsky, will continue in his role as president of global sourcing and business development for the company.As former chief sourcing and production officer for The Limited, Inc, a $10bn vertical retailer, and vice president of manufacturing and operations for Liz Claiborne, Inc, for 15 years, Mr. Listanowsky has established himself as a leading fashion executive and gained recognition for his ability to steer apparel companies to greater success and profitability. Listanowsky joined The Thread earlier this year."At this stage of my career, I'm excited to be in a position to help this organisation grow to meet market demand. The rapid pace at which we are expanding compelled me to take on this double duty, until we find the right leader to take us to the next level," said Jack Listanowsky.Recently, The Thread unveiled a integrated marketing campaign to promote and position the company, while creating numerous partnerships with various leaders in the new economy, such as: Bowstreet, Competitive Knowledge, Exodus, Leverent, Oracle and Sun Microsystems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth