USA: Industry Vet Listanowsky Joins The Thread As Interim CEO
The Thread(TM) ( www.thethread.com ), the online global sourcing network specifically designed for the apparel, textile, footwear, and accessories industries, today announced that it has launched a global search for a CEO. The company has also appointed industry veteran, Jack Listanowsky as interim CEO. In addition to these new duties, Mr Listanowsky, will continue in his role as president of global sourcing and business development for the company.As former chief sourcing and production officer for The Limited, Inc, a $10bn vertical retailer, and vice president of manufacturing and operations for Liz Claiborne, Inc, for 15 years, Mr. Listanowsky has established himself as a leading fashion executive and gained recognition for his ability to steer apparel companies to greater success and profitability. Listanowsky joined The Thread earlier this year."At this stage of my career, I'm excited to be in a position to help this organisation grow to meet market demand. The rapid pace at which we are expanding compelled me to take on this double duty, until we find the right leader to take us to the next level," said Jack Listanowsky.Recently, The Thread unveiled a integrated marketing campaign to promote and position the company, while creating numerous partnerships with various leaders in the new economy, such as: Bowstreet, Competitive Knowledge, Exodus, Leverent, Oracle and Sun Microsystems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020