USA: Industry Veteran Leaves Barneys For J.C. Penney
Allen Questrom has been named chairman and chief executive officer of J.C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP). The Texas-based company, which operates JCPenney Stores, the JCPenney catalogue and Internet retailing businesses, said that Mr. Questrom, who will leave his position as chairman and CEO of Barneys New York, Inc, the retail giant, will succeed James E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth