USA: Industry Website Focuses On Jobs In Fashion
jobsinfashion.com, a start-up website catering exclusively for the fashion, beauty and apparel industries, was launched earlier this year. The site can be accessed at www.jobsinfashion.com .The Internet site features a job board where fashion-related organizations can post their current job openings. In addition, the site offers a place for candidates to build and post their resumes for free. There are also sections dedicated to career advice, educational opportunities, and links to many other fashion sites on the web.jobsinfashion.com is aggressively building its database of job listings and resumes. The site is the brainchild of several industry professionals who wanted to utilize the Internet to provide access to fashion industry jobs - jobs which are often otherwise publicized through word of mouth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report