USA: Industry Website Focuses On Jobs In Fashion
jobsinfashion.com, a start-up website catering exclusively for the fashion, beauty and apparel industries, was launched earlier this year. The site can be accessed at www.jobsinfashion.com .The Internet site features a job board where fashion-related organizations can post their current job openings. In addition, the site offers a place for candidates to build and post their resumes for free. There are also sections dedicated to career advice, educational opportunities, and links to many other fashion sites on the web.jobsinfashion.com is aggressively building its database of job listings and resumes. The site is the brainchild of several industry professionals who wanted to utilize the Internet to provide access to fashion industry jobs - jobs which are often otherwise publicized through word of mouth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack