USA: Industry Website Focuses On Jobs In Fashion
jobsinfashion.com, a start-up website catering exclusively for the fashion, beauty and apparel industries, was launched earlier this year. The site can be accessed at www.jobsinfashion.com .The Internet site features a job board where fashion-related organizations can post their current job openings. In addition, the site offers a place for candidates to build and post their resumes for free. There are also sections dedicated to career advice, educational opportunities, and links to many other fashion sites on the web.jobsinfashion.com is aggressively building its database of job listings and resumes. The site is the brainchild of several industry professionals who wanted to utilize the Internet to provide access to fashion industry jobs - jobs which are often otherwise publicized through word of mouth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022