SPAIN: Induyco To Start Sourcing Fabric From Bulgaria
Spanish textile company Induyco is to evaluating cotton and woollen fabric producers in Bulgaria as it prepares to start sourcing from the country. The firm already works with around 40 Bulgarian garment manufacturers, including Vida Stil, Kaltex and Arda, but up to now has supplied the fabric itself. Induyco's Bulgarian output has risen by 15 per cent over the past two years, and currently provides jobs to some 10,000 people in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020