Infor completes acquisition of GT Nexus
Business application software firm Infor has completed its US$675m deal to acquire cloud-based global commerce platform GT Nexus.
The two companies say the combination of their cloud ERP and leading supplier network “creates a global commerce cloud to redefine modern manufacturing.”
The acquisition of GT Nexus enables Infor to create the first global commerce cloud with end-to-end control and visibility of production.
Retail and fashion companies will be able to collaborate and coordinate across their full line of suppliers through a single global order management system, and integrate merchandising, marketing, and demand data instead of extrapolating forecasts for improved sales, operations, and production planning.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective