Infor unveils latest iteration of Fashion PLM
Business software supplier Infor has unveiled the next generation of its Fashion Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool, designed to help retail companies with faster innovation, quicker response times and more informed decision-making.
The company says the new Infor Fashion PLM can help link key areas of the fashion supply chain to the rest of the business, from line planning, design and development to sourcing, production, inventory management, customers and distribution.
The application also includes a bi-directional Adobe Illustrator plugin, which Infor adds can help designers focus more on product innovation. There are also new sourcing compliance tools that request confirmation from suppliers that they comply with designated regulatory and policy requirements, which can help organisations keep an organised compliance audit trail.
"The intuitive user experience is designed to help make Infor Fashion PLM easier for users to adopt, which can shorten implementation and learning times, while the Adobe integration can assist with certain processes for designers that need to use both Adobe and PLM," says Bob McKee, industry strategy director, Infor Fashion.
Infor Fashion PLM is also available with Infor CloudSuite Fashion, a full suite of tools available through a flexible, subscription-based delivery model.
Last week Infor bought Predictix, a cloud predictive and prescriptive analytics solution for retailers. The purchase came six months after Infor invested $25m in a minority stake in the company.
Global lifestyle retailer Cath Kidston is implementing a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to help support its global operations and underpin international growth....
US sportswear firm Pearl Izumi has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help optimise its product development process and drive the company's growth....
US sleepwear firm MGT Industries has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help optimise its product development process and drive the company's global growth initiative....
Specialist software provider Browzwear Solutions says its 3D digital technology can now be merged with Dassault Systèmes' Product Lifecycle Management solution to streamline the way fashion companies ...
Pentland Brands, one of the world's largest sports, outdoor and fashion companies, has rolled out product lifecycle management (PLM) and supplier relationship management (SRM) systems across its Bergh...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020