BELGIUM: ING Ups GIB To "Buy" From "Hold"
ING Barings said on Wednesday it had raised its rating on Belgian retailer GIB to "buy" from "hold" as the divestment of GIB's real estate business Immo draws nearer. ING Barings also raised its price target on GIB to 55 euros from 47 euros earlier. "With the forthcoming disposal of the real estate business, we are upgrading our price target on GIB to 55 euros," ING Barings said in a research note.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"