US: InGear gets True Religion swimwear rights
True Religion Apparel has licensed InGear Swimwear to design, manufacture and market True Religion swimwear for men, women, boys and girls in the US.
The new line will begin shipping to department and specialty stores beginning in November. It will debut at the Swimwear Association of Florida Swim Show next month and also be showcased at the IMG Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Miami Beach on 12 July.
InGear was founded in Hawaii in 1990 and is now based in Miami, Florida, generating over US$100m in revenues globally. Its brands include InGear, Surface and Want!
Jeffrey Lubell, chairman and chief executive officer of True Religion said: "You can expect the latest designs in our first-ever swimwear line, with an extensive range of vintage-inspired prints, bold hippie florals, intricate paisleys, crocheted patterns, ombré and beaded swimsuits in a bright, extensive range of colours.
"The suits will feature unique, novelty fabrics and embellishments, embroidery and beading in a mix of two pieces and coordinating cover-ups."
By Arnold J Karr.
Growth in the global retail market for swimwear is slowing down, according to new research published by just-style. However, the blurring of fashion brands and sports functionality, coupled with chang...
New store openings have helped premium denim and sportswear brand True Religion Apparel Inc to a 12.8% rise in third quarter sales....
Designer jeans and apparel maker True Religion Brand Jeans has won a trademark-infringement lawsuit against one of its rivals over a stitching design used on its garments....
Upmarket jeans and apparel maker True Religion has announced the resignation of chief operating officer Daryl Rosenberg....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020