CZECH REPUBLIC: Injunction Lifted Against Treso And Obchod
A preliminary injunction banning the management of footwear distributor Treso Zlin and retailer Obchod obuvi from handling company shares has been lifter by High Court judges in Olomouc this week, reports the Mlada fronta Dnes daily news. Regional Court judges in Brno had placed the injunction back in October, following proposals from the bankruptcy administrators of the Svit Zlin Group, the group that the two companies formally belonged to.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores