US: Innovo appoints Tom O'Riordan to board of directors
Apparel group Innovo has appointed Tom O'Riordan to its board of directors.
O'Riordan, who joined the board on Friday (7 April), most recently served in an executive consulting and advisory capacity to the senior management team of Sport Brands International and its subsidiary Fila, a manufacturer and retailer of branded footwear, apparel and accessories.
Innovo chairman Sam Furrow said: "After conducting its search for an additional independent director, the board is confident that it has chosen someone who brings operational expertise within the retail, apparel and consumer products industry sectors, as well as a solid track record of successfully advising and guiding a wide variety of apparel, footwear and retail businesses."
Innovo, through its operating subsidiaries Innovo Azteca Apparel and Joe's Jeans, is a sales and marketing organization designing and selling apparel products to the retail and premium markets.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Clothing supplier Innovo Group is set to sell the assets of private label arm Innovo Azteca Apparel to Cygne Designs for US$10.4m, the company said....
Apparel group Innovo said it has signed a deal with apparel distributor Pixior to outsource its product fulfilment services....
California-based Innovo Group is contemplating strategic acquisitions, mergers or a sale of the company in a bid to enhance shareholder value, it has announced....
Apparel marketer Innovo posted disappointing yet expected fourth quarter results as net sales plummeted 35% from US$30m in the 2004 fourth quarter to $19.7m this year. ...
Denim specialist Innovo has terminated the contract of CEO Samuel Furrow and announced its president and CFO Marc Crossman as interim CEO. ...
Apparel designer and seller Innovo Group has reported a slight sales increase for the third quarter of 2005 on a good performance from the Joe's Jeans subsidiary....
Innovo Group Inc has hired Elena Pickett as its vice president of sales. In this new position for the company, Ms Pickett will primarily oversee and direct sales for the branded apparel lines, which i...
Apparel designer and seller Innovo Group Inc has appointed Elena Pickett to the newly created position of vice president of sales....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022