USA: Innovo Azteca Apparel Completes Blue Concepts Deal
The California-based unit of Innovo Group Inc has bought certain assets of Blue Concepts for $21.8 million amd will employ the existing employees of Blue Concepts but will not assume any of Blue Concept's or Azteca's existing liabilities.
"The addition of Blue Concepts will complement our existing private label business extremely well and we look forward to capitalising on the existing operations and expertise within Blue Concepts," said Innovo Group CEO Jay Furrow.
"The acquisition will significantly increase the revenues of the company and we believe it will also greatly increase the overall financial strength of the company."
American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Tuesday lowered its third quarter earnings forecast amid inconsistent store traffic in September....
Innovo Group Inc has hired Elena Pickett as its vice president of sales. In this new position for the company, Ms Pickett will primarily oversee and direct sales for the branded apparel lines, which i...
Apparel designer and seller Innovo Group Inc has appointed Elena Pickett to the newly created position of vice president of sales....
Casual clothing company American Eagle Outfitters Inc says it plans to launch a new concept next year aimed at driving expansion....
GT Nexus, a supply-chain software and services provider, says it has netted a deal to implement and operate a technology platform for global transportation and import operations management for lifesty...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc says that good sales of teen apparel pushed up second-quarter turnover, almost doubling its earnings for the period....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020