USA: Innovo Buys High Fashion Jeans Brand ‘Joe’s’
Innovo Group announced last week that it has bought the license for apparel, accessory and bag related products for the "Joe's" label. Innovo has employed Joe Dahan, the creator of the brand as the president of the company's newly-formed subsidiary, Joe's Jeans. The "Joe's" Product line currently consists of high quality women's denim jeans and knit shirts being sold to high-end retailers and boutiques such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Intermix and Fred Segals. The company intends to continue to market and grow the current product line and develop new product lines based on the "Joe's" label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022