USA: Innovo Buys High Fashion Jeans Brand ‘Joe’s’
Innovo Group announced last week that it has bought the license for apparel, accessory and bag related products for the "Joe's" label. Innovo has employed Joe Dahan, the creator of the brand as the president of the company's newly-formed subsidiary, Joe's Jeans. The "Joe's" Product line currently consists of high quality women's denim jeans and knit shirts being sold to high-end retailers and boutiques such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Intermix and Fred Segals. The company intends to continue to market and grow the current product line and develop new product lines based on the "Joe's" label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020