USA: Innovo Buys High Fashion Jeans Brand ‘Joe’s’
Innovo Group announced last week that it has bought the license for apparel, accessory and bag related products for the "Joe's" label. Innovo has employed Joe Dahan, the creator of the brand as the president of the company's newly-formed subsidiary, Joe's Jeans. The "Joe's" Product line currently consists of high quality women's denim jeans and knit shirts being sold to high-end retailers and boutiques such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Intermix and Fred Segals. The company intends to continue to market and grow the current product line and develop new product lines based on the "Joe's" label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack