USA: Innovo Buys High Fashion Jeans Brand ‘Joe’s’
Innovo Group announced last week that it has bought the license for apparel, accessory and bag related products for the "Joe's" label. Innovo has employed Joe Dahan, the creator of the brand as the president of the company's newly-formed subsidiary, Joe's Jeans. The "Joe's" Product line currently consists of high quality women's denim jeans and knit shirts being sold to high-end retailers and boutiques such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Intermix and Fred Segals. The company intends to continue to market and grow the current product line and develop new product lines based on the "Joe's" label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022