USA: Innovo Buys High Fashion Jeans Brand ‘Joe’s’
Innovo Group announced last week that it has bought the license for apparel, accessory and bag related products for the "Joe's" label. Innovo has employed Joe Dahan, the creator of the brand as the president of the company's newly-formed subsidiary, Joe's Jeans. The "Joe's" Product line currently consists of high quality women's denim jeans and knit shirts being sold to high-end retailers and boutiques such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Intermix and Fred Segals. The company intends to continue to market and grow the current product line and develop new product lines based on the "Joe's" label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores