JAPAN: Innovo Completes Joe's Jeans, Itochu Deal
California-based clothing firm Innovo Group Inc on Tuesday announced it had completed its licensing and distribution deal with Japan's Itochu Corp for Joe's Jeans in the Japanese market. The deal gives Itochu the exclusive right to import and distribute Joe's products in Japan with Itochu having the right to develop, produce and distribute certain apparel products bearing the Joe's mark for a royalty payment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"