USA: Innovo, eFashion Agree Online Fetish, Shago Deal
The California-based company said under the deal, eFashion will manage and operate the two sites by providing all aspects of their e-commerce operations, including design, development, fulfillment, merchandising, customer service and overall online management.
CEO Jay Furrow said: "There isn't a better partner in the fashion-apparel space for e-commerce management. We are very pleased to be working with eFashion and look forward to providing the consumer with the opportunity to purchase our Shago and Fetish products online."
Financial details were not disclosed but the agreement will cover the shagoclothing.com and festishbyeve.com worldwide web addresses.
Companies: Joe’s Jeans Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Innovo said it has signed a deal with apparel distributor Pixior to outsource its product fulfilment services....
California-based Innovo Group is contemplating strategic acquisitions, mergers or a sale of the company in a bid to enhance shareholder value, it has announced....
Apparel marketer Innovo posted disappointing yet expected fourth quarter results as net sales plummeted 35% from US$30m in the 2004 fourth quarter to $19.7m this year. ...
Denim specialist Innovo has terminated the contract of CEO Samuel Furrow and announced its president and CFO Marc Crossman as interim CEO. ...
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar