USA: Innovo Group Inc. Finishes Fund Raising Plan
Innovo Group Inc. (Nasdaq: INNO ), has announced the finalisation of $6.2m strategic capital raising plan with a final phase raising $1.7m in funding. The sales and marketing organisation that designs and sells craft canvas and stonewashed products as well as imported consumer products to the retail and premium markets through its subsidiary Innovo Inc has been seeking to strengthen its financial position throughout the year, and has succeeded in receiving $1.7m in exchange for 2,062,500 common stock shares and 1.7 million warrants at $2.00.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022