USA: Innovo Group Inc. Finishes Fund Raising Plan
Innovo Group Inc. (Nasdaq: INNO ), has announced the finalisation of $6.2m strategic capital raising plan with a final phase raising $1.7m in funding. The sales and marketing organisation that designs and sells craft canvas and stonewashed products as well as imported consumer products to the retail and premium markets through its subsidiary Innovo Inc has been seeking to strengthen its financial position throughout the year, and has succeeded in receiving $1.7m in exchange for 2,062,500 common stock shares and 1.7 million warrants at $2.00.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020