USA: Innovo Group Inc. Finishes Fund Raising Plan
Innovo Group Inc. (Nasdaq: INNO ), has announced the finalisation of $6.2m strategic capital raising plan with a final phase raising $1.7m in funding. The sales and marketing organisation that designs and sells craft canvas and stonewashed products as well as imported consumer products to the retail and premium markets through its subsidiary Innovo Inc has been seeking to strengthen its financial position throughout the year, and has succeeded in receiving $1.7m in exchange for 2,062,500 common stock shares and 1.7 million warrants at $2.00.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack