USA: Innovo Group Launches New Corporate Web Site
Sales and marketing organisation Innovo Group Inc, which operates Innovo Azteca Apparel Inc and Joe's Jeans, has launched a new and expanded corporate web site.
Located at www.innovogroup.com, the new portal was designed by CA Web Design Inc and provides in-depth information on both the company and its subsidiaries.
Group president, Jay Furrow, said: "The creation of this new web site, coming just a month after the launch of our new Joe's Jeans site, further demonstrates the innovation, imagination and creation that are hallmarks of our superior, quality products.
"It also highlights our continually growing lines of crafts, accessories and apparel for men, women and children…and underscores the viability of our strategic direction as we seek to maximise shareholder value."
Companies: Joe’s Jeans Inc
Apparel group Innovo said it has signed a deal with apparel distributor Pixior to outsource its product fulfilment services....
California-based Innovo Group is contemplating strategic acquisitions, mergers or a sale of the company in a bid to enhance shareholder value, it has announced....
Apparel marketer Innovo posted disappointing yet expected fourth quarter results as net sales plummeted 35% from US$30m in the 2004 fourth quarter to $19.7m this year. ...
Denim specialist Innovo has terminated the contract of CEO Samuel Furrow and announced its president and CFO Marc Crossman as interim CEO. ...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack