USA: Innovo Group Swings To Profit As Sales Rocket
Apparel firm Innovo Group Inc on Monday revealed it swung to a fourth quarter and full year profit as it was boosted by soaring sales and strong growth across all of its subsidiaries. The California-based company reported a net profit of $41,000 for the quarter compared with a net loss of $540,000 in the year prior. For the full year, it posted net income of $572,000 versus a net loss of $618,000 in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"