USA: Innovo Projects 2002 Revenues Of $25m
Innovo Group Inc, a sales and marketing organisation designing and selling craft, accessory and apparel products to the retail, specialty and premium markets, said today that it expects 2002 revenues to exceed $25 million. The anticipated growth is based on the company's expanded customer base and relationships within the industry, improvements in the product quality and design, and its ability to deliver products on time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands