USA: Innovo Reports Profitable Second Quarter
Innovo Group Inc, a sales and marketing organisation designing and selling craft, accessory and apparel products to the retail, specialty and premium markets, reported results today for the three months and six months ending June 2, 2001. For the second quarter of 2001, the company's income from operations increased to $84,000 compared to a loss from operations of $656,000 for the corresponding period of the prior year. For the period, net income increased to $41,000 versus a net operating loss of $740,000 for the same period in 2000. The company's move to profitability is attributable to increased revenues, a reduction in expenses pursuant to the company's recent operational restructuring and benefits associated with the company's improved working capital position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022