USA: Innovo Reports Profitable Second Quarter
Innovo Group Inc, a sales and marketing organisation designing and selling craft, accessory and apparel products to the retail, specialty and premium markets, reported results today for the three months and six months ending June 2, 2001. For the second quarter of 2001, the company's income from operations increased to $84,000 compared to a loss from operations of $656,000 for the corresponding period of the prior year. For the period, net income increased to $41,000 versus a net operating loss of $740,000 for the same period in 2000. The company's move to profitability is attributable to increased revenues, a reduction in expenses pursuant to the company's recent operational restructuring and benefits associated with the company's improved working capital position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020