USA: Innovo Reports Profitable Second Quarter
Innovo Group Inc, a sales and marketing organisation designing and selling craft, accessory and apparel products to the retail, specialty and premium markets, reported results today for the three months and six months ending June 2, 2001. For the second quarter of 2001, the company's income from operations increased to $84,000 compared to a loss from operations of $656,000 for the corresponding period of the prior year. For the period, net income increased to $41,000 versus a net operating loss of $740,000 for the same period in 2000. The company's move to profitability is attributable to increased revenues, a reduction in expenses pursuant to the company's recent operational restructuring and benefits associated with the company's improved working capital position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"