USA: Innovo Reports Profitable Second Quarter
Innovo Group Inc, a sales and marketing organisation designing and selling craft, accessory and apparel products to the retail, specialty and premium markets, reported results today for the three months and six months ending June 2, 2001. For the second quarter of 2001, the company's income from operations increased to $84,000 compared to a loss from operations of $656,000 for the corresponding period of the prior year. For the period, net income increased to $41,000 versus a net operating loss of $740,000 for the same period in 2000. The company's move to profitability is attributable to increased revenues, a reduction in expenses pursuant to the company's recent operational restructuring and benefits associated with the company's improved working capital position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack