USA: Innovo Signs First Phase Of Azteca Acquisition
Apparel sales and marketing organisation Innovo Group Inc has completed the first phase of its purchase of Azteca Production International Inc's knit apparel division. Through its newly formed subsidiary Innovo Apparel Inc, the company has purchased the knit division's customer lists, the right to manufacture and market all of the knit division's current products, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements and other assets. It has also issued to Azteca, 700,000 shares of company common stock and promissory notes worth $3.6m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack