USA: Innovo To Market Betsey Johnson Jeanswear
The agreement, to remain in place for an initial four years with a renewal option subject to sales, will allow Innovo to design, market and distribute women's jeanswear under the Betsey Johnson brand name.
The range will be targeted at better department and specialty stores across the United States and Canada, as well as Betsey Johnson boutiques nationwide, and is expected to reach the market by autumn 2004.
According to Innovo CEO Jay Furrow, the agreement represented an "exciting" opportunity for both companies.
"We believe Betsey Johnson compliments our existing portfolio of brands, such as Joe's Jeans and Fetish, very well," he said.
"With our existing expertise in denim-related products, Betsey Johnson's extensive brand recognition and the knowledge and services of apparel veteran Paul Guez, who will be instrumental in providing input and oversight into the line's development, we believe that the necessary components are in place to establish a successful and unique denim line under the Betsey Johnson brand."
Companies: Joe’s Jeans Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Innovo said it has signed a deal with apparel distributor Pixior to outsource its product fulfilment services....
California-based Innovo Group is contemplating strategic acquisitions, mergers or a sale of the company in a bid to enhance shareholder value, it has announced....
Apparel marketer Innovo posted disappointing yet expected fourth quarter results as net sales plummeted 35% from US$30m in the 2004 fourth quarter to $19.7m this year. ...
Denim specialist Innovo has terminated the contract of CEO Samuel Furrow and announced its president and CFO Marc Crossman as interim CEO. ...
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022