USA: Innovo's $1m Common Stock Repurchase Programme
Innovo Group Inc, a sales and marketing organisation designing and selling apparel and accessory products to the retail, specialty and premium markets, announced yesterday that the company's board of directors has authorised the repurchase of up to $1m of company common stock. The company will repurchase for cash its shares on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, from time to time, subject to market conditions. The company anticipates that any repurchased shares will be held in treasury for general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores