USA: Institute Of Textile Technology Appoints New President
The Institute of Textile Technology has announced the election of a new president to succeed Robert Barnhardt. Gilbert O'Neal has served as executive vice president and chief operating officer of the Institute for the past year. Allen Gant, ITT chairman said: "Dr. O'Neal possesses the leadership needed to carry us into the 21st century. These are challenging times for all industries, and the ability to become competitive on a global basis is survival for all of us. We believe that Dr. O'Neal will contribute immensely towards the success of the textile and other related industries as we move forward with the Institute of Textile Technology."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020