USA: Institute Of Textile Technology Appoints New President
The Institute of Textile Technology has announced the election of a new president to succeed Robert Barnhardt. Gilbert O'Neal has served as executive vice president and chief operating officer of the Institute for the past year. Allen Gant, ITT chairman said: "Dr. O'Neal possesses the leadership needed to carry us into the 21st century. These are challenging times for all industries, and the ability to become competitive on a global basis is survival for all of us. We believe that Dr. O'Neal will contribute immensely towards the success of the textile and other related industries as we move forward with the Institute of Textile Technology."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack