USA: Institute Of Textile Technology Appoints New President
The Institute of Textile Technology has announced the election of a new president to succeed Robert Barnhardt. Gilbert O'Neal has served as executive vice president and chief operating officer of the Institute for the past year. Allen Gant, ITT chairman said: "Dr. O'Neal possesses the leadership needed to carry us into the 21st century. These are challenging times for all industries, and the ability to become competitive on a global basis is survival for all of us. We believe that Dr. O'Neal will contribute immensely towards the success of the textile and other related industries as we move forward with the Institute of Textile Technology."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar