USA/SWEDEN: Intentia And Justwin Work Together
Movex Fashion is a fully integrated enterprise solution that combines financial/accounting, manufacturing, supply chain and distribution functionality with a host of industry-specific functions. Justwin's Product Data Management and Collaboration software enables companies to streamline pre-production development processes through concurrent document management, automatic costing and efficient workflow collaboration. Joint development of an interface between the two will support existing and prospective customers by speeding up development cycles and reducing time to market.
"Tighter integration between the Justwin solution and Movex Fashion will greatly enhance our clients' competitiveness," said Rick Ludolph, executive vice president at Justwin Technologies. "This partnership provides for a seamless flow of information between the two systems, enabling greater supply chain visibility and elimination of redundant data entry and the resulting errors that are common with dispersed systems."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack