HONG KONG: Intentia Signs $4.5m Software Deal With TAL Apparel
TAL Apparel Limited, a leading garment manufacturer based in Hong Kong, and its parent organisation TAP Group, have signed strategic contracts with Intentia International AB, the global provider of collaboration solutions. The agreement includes software licenses and implementation services for Intentia's Movex Fashion collaboration solution and is valued at over US$4.5 million, including more than US$2 million in software licenses. Movex will be implemented across all operating units in the group starting with its Hong Kong headquarters and followed by a rollout to all production centres in Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack